Each manuscript must be accompanied by a covering letter to the Editor in Chief, signed by all authors, stating that the authors wish to have their paper evaluated for publication in the Caspian Journal of Scientometrics and that no substantial part has been, or will be published elsewhere.
covering letter must be contain:
1- Manuscript title (English & Persian) must be covered the research and typed in Bold.
2- Author and/or authors' name/s, their highest academic degrees (MD, PhD...), academic rank and department/s must be written after title.
3- Affiliations of author/s including Department, School, University or Research Center must be completely mentioned in submitted paper.
4- The complete address of corresponding author in Persian is submitted in the first page for scientific contact. This address includes telephone numbers, zip code, e-mail and Fax number.
5- The manuscript should contain Running title (maximum 50 characters) in the top of each page.
6- If the paper is an approved project of University, the project number, the letters signed by Research Deputy or affiliated institution must be presented to publish the articles in this Journal.
Responsibilities of the corresponding author
Before publication the corresponding author, on behalf of all co-authors, must legally declare:
1) that the manuscript is not currently in press or under consideration or by any other publisher
2) that the work will not be submitted to any other publisher before our decision has been made
3) that the work is original and free from fraud or plagiarism.
4) The corresponding author, on behalf of all co-authors, must indicate whether or not they have a financial relationship with any organization sponsoring the research.
5)The corresponding author, on behalf of all co-authors, will be asked to transfer copyright of the article to the Publisher. This will ensure the widest possible protection and reproduction of information under copyright laws.
6) The corresponding author, on behalf of all co-authors, must compile and sign the “Authors statement and COPYRIGHT ASSIGNMENT FORM”, and upload in Journal website.
*Articles must be written based on Persian rules and grammars and applying the foreign words is forbidden as possible.
Types of articles that this Journal accepts:
original article, review article, case report and letter to Editor-in-Chief.
*Review articles are accepted from people who have enough experience and a thorough insight of a particular topic, with reference to the acceptable number of published articles by the authors. Review articles should have at least 30 references. Authors should use at least 3-5 references of their own prior works.
Structure of Articles
Manuscript should include :
*The number of article words(Up to 6500 words)
Name of authors
*The names of all participants of paper must be mentioned according to the idea of all authors.
English and Persian Abstract (150- 250 words)
Materials & Methods
Acknowledgement (if need)
*All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship should be covered in the acknowledgement section. It should include persons who provided technical help, writing assistance and departmental head who only provided general support. Financial and material support should also be acknowledged.
- The numbers of reference citations at the end of research should be coincide with the cited numbers in the text. The number of figures and tables in the text and references must be the same.
- References should be numbered consecutively with Vancouver style.
- References should be numbered sequentially in the text, and then written consequently on a separate page at the end of the paper as following.
Journal: Last name and first letter of author/s, whole title of paper, Journal name, volume, number, published year and page number
*Ihab ES, Ola AM, Wafa EM. Passive smoking and lower respiratory tract illness in children. East Mediterr Health J 1997; 3(3): 425-34.
Book: Last name and first letter of author/s, whole title of book, place of publication, publisher's name, published year and page number used in article (translated into English).
* Harvet RA, Champe PC. Pharmacology, 2nd ed, London, J.B. Lippincott Co 1997; pp: 83-95.
Part of a book
*The author or authors of the respective chapters, title of chapter, title of the book, the editors, the edition number of the book, place of publication, name of publisher, year of publication and number of pages
- Please list the first three authors for each reference and then et al, unless there are
- six authors or fewer, in which case all authors should be listed.
- The name of financial support institution should also be expressed.
Attachments (figures, tables, questionnaires and pictures,…)
- Manuscript should be typed in Microsoft Word 2007 or newer.
- Line spacing across the entire paper is 1 unit
- Persian texts should be typed with the font of Mithra and English texts with Times New Roman font.
- Abbreviation words and phrases should be mentioned as the full name for the first of usage.